Monday, August 07, 2006

My First Testimonial

Received my first orkut testimonial yesterday written by a Neon, a dear friend. It was both surprising and revealing. So, I thought I'll put it here:

I do hereby testify that:

Sankalp is NOT
- A good person by heart, nature, character, and whatever else should/could/would be the criteria.

Hey! What the hell? And I always thought that I'm the nicest person on earth.

- A person you should be looking for help/suggestions/condolence when you're heartbroken or depressed. If you ever commit such insanity, he would probably urge you to commit suicide or 'find your damn solace in dope, not me!'

Alright, I do find it a little difficult to come up with the exact soothing words to symmpathise with people. But this point is greatly exxagerated. So, if I ever respond coldly when you come to me in such a situation, then please know that it doesn't mean I don't understand your feelings.

- A Fat Admirer.

Come on! I have so many friends with that extra pound of fat. Neon himself is an example. I don't admire fat, but I have nothing against fat fellows. I think they are the most cheerful bunch around.

- An occasional smoker, drunkard and liar.

True. I don't lie often, I don't like smoking, and I just took my first step on the 3rd front, a few days back.

- A "Ok-your-blog-is-better-than-mine" acceptor.

I will never accept that Neon's blog is better than mine. Because it isn't.

- A drug addict, homosexual, Bisexual, or anything-that-you-should-be-afraid-of-sexual.

True again. No drugs and I'm perfectly heterosexual.

And;

Sankalp is:
- An intelligent geek.

I would love believe that I'm intelligent. But I'm not a geek. No way.

- A mature person with very high IQ (just 4 points ahead of me).

Mature? Dont know. Maybe I am. But I don't think so.
The IQ, well, I think he changed 'average' to 'very high' because I was 4 points ahead of him.


- An honest, and considerably modest, sane soul who believes in being himself.

Honest, quite true.
I shouldn't comment on the modest part.
Sane? Nah!
Staunch supporter of the 'Be Yourself' philosophy and the greatest fan of the song by the same title.


- An optimum and live proof of the hypothesis "some distinct variety of babes prefer bald heads to khaandani tummies."

No comments.

Sealed and Signed
***** ******.
(Neon Zamboski)

1 comment:

Badrinath S. said...

comments to your comments->


"Hey! What the hell? And I always thought that I'm the nicest person on earth."

seriously? well whatever the case, atleast you dont have competition from me for the 'nicest person' post. :P



"(fat fellows)...I think they are the most cheerful bunch around."

look at GAS, hes cheerful alright! bad thing is he doesnt know when to stop being cheerful.



"...But I'm not a geek. No way."

:)). of course you arent. (for those who are unversed in the subtle art of sarcasm, please look the word up in the dictionary)



"...who believes in being himself."

atleast your ex-favourite song was about this .
("be yourself" - which you used to play a dozen times a day)



"...live proof of the hypothesis some distinct variety of babes prefer bald heads to khaandani tummies..."

no, wrong. they (hypothetically) prefer guys have fodu reflexes due to years of playing games. :D


-> Badrinath.S