Monday, October 24, 2005

SNAFU

I wrote a post by the same title yesterday also,but some error occured while publishing and I lost it.So,let me start all over again.

The title is inspired by Siddharth's post.Actually, last night,I was feeling a lot better thinking that I have pulled myself out of the SNAFU condition.But today I am feeling worse than before.

Well,where do I start from?Let it be OS first.This important subject is now completely screwed up,with only a very faint chance of getting anything above a C. Mid sems were a disaster, and as if that was not enough,I chucked the assignment evaluation for a useless movie,'Se7en' and I have been begging the tutor for the past 2 days to evaluate it, with no avail.To top it off,some dumbass sent a 'threatening' mail to the tutors.Now even they are not ready to help us and the prof has revised the grading criteria,making it absolutely impossible for me to get a decent grade.Then there is the labtest and the next assignment due day after.

Then there are loads of other assignments,Signals,Maths,ITWS and the project.That reminds me that I have to meet the prof tomorrow to show the progress of the project. Needeless to say,the progress has been infinitesimal.

I'll wrap up this post with the only positive development of the week gone by.The movie club portal is up and working.I had to break my head over the php code for the whole of yesterday to get it right.But now it is working fine.Haven't had any error reports till now.

That is all for now.If you are still reading this,then please pray for me.

5 comments:

Badrinath S. said...

whats with all the deterioration of the student-TA thing? and i thought the sns thing was bad enough. whats this new tussle??

oh, and paying 2 rupees for se7en wasnt so bad, was it? lets see - i understood the height-of-fodality story (i think), and u got to sleep in peace... quite a bargain...

-> ap0c4lyp53

Siddharth Chaudhari said...

i am mentioned in your blog *sniff sniff* thanks :)

we will be praying for you :)

Rohith said...

Oh God!!

I never asked you nothing[:P]. So I am asking you now Please give nothing to our friend here who wants us to pray for him.

Amen

Arjun said...

SNAFU. Situation Normal but all fucked up. I think I've heard it before.

Siddharth Chaudhari said...

long time no post :( keep visiting here once a while... and you marathi?!

the list of songs is just those of my favourites.... the whole list is much longer... lemme know if you like any particular song :)

BOL with endsems