Thursday, November 17, 2005

Long time...

Ha! So here I am writing a post after a very long time. Lots of things have happened, here is a list of the most prominent events:

1)Screwed up the exams real bad
2)Finally got the LAN card changed
3)Booked tickets to go home and then cancelled the plan
4)Got myself a Bloglines account, now I spend only a limited amount of time reading blogs
5)Got the movie portal working
6)Wrote down a pretty exhaustive list of the movies we have seen and made some significant additions to it in the past week.
7)Finally the database of chess games in xml format is ready.Now some proper work on the project can be started
8)Got a wordpress invitation. We'll probably shift The Band of Bloggers to wordpress, this blog won't be moved. I'm too lazy to do it.
9)Had my first fag.It wasn't a pleasant experience at all.I can't understand why people get addicted to it? I'm done with it.
10)Read almost all the archives on Sidin's blog.If you are wasting time,reading my blog,then stop it.Read his blog.
11)Did something which I had never thought I could do.I have been in a pretty good mood ever since.Obviously I'm not writing exactly what I did.

Another crappy post.I should write a proper post which is not a list.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

of all the kachra in there, points 8 through 11 were ... like... yeah good.

hehe

oops... lol.

I think we should start again with hehe. Thats better and wierd..

BTW, if that liar abhinav writes a comment in here... just copy and paste this as your reply:

pooch pooch foooooooooooo

Badrinath S. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Badrinath S. said...

hmm... and i thought ppl said what i was indecipherable and mostly shit...

hey, was that a hint or just the crazy english - "Did something which I had never thought I COULD do."

i mean as in elightenment, or ... experience? wait, why am i even typing this? i'll just walk over to the wing next to mine and ask you... hope ur awake...

->ap0c4lyp53