Friday, October 21, 2005

All play and no work !

Last 4-5 days I have been doing little except playing NFS Underground 2.I have become a complete addict.

I could have done so many things,I could have read "The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich",I could have watched the movies I had on my computer and downloaded few more.I could have done my assignments,I could have worked on the project,I could have had the movie club portal working by today,.....

But all I have done is play NFS till 3 o'clock every night(except lsat night).This post is just to vent my frustration.I haven't been able to get the movie portal up for voting for almost a month now.I better get working.

The ITWS project is also going nowhere.Had Dhruvan not completed the Java applet,we would have had nothing to show for this deadline.I struggled with the PGN to XML conversion for 3 days before getting it to work.

Lets hope this weekend I finish some major work on all the fronts.

If you are still reading this,thanks for standing this crap post.

2 comments:

Arjun said...

....makes sankalp a dull boy..??

Anonymous said...

you bet, NFS can make anyone addict. its one hell of a game..by the way ....ya this was a crap post....but HAIL SANKALP, atleast he writes something and indeed better than we useless fellows