Saturday, July 19, 2008

The quirky tag

This one came from Lord. Sitting in the office on a Saturday afternoon, after a major chot in the morning, this is the second best thing to do. The first best thing is to chat with Apoc about the most bizarre things in the universe. Do keep checking that link to Apoc's blog for his much anticipated post about our current obsession with lolcats and lolspeak.

Here is a set of quirky things about me:

1. Females with nice upper arms and shapely, delicate ears totally turn me on. I have been mocked for this several times. But I often find myself unconsciously straining my neck to take a look at somebody's ears/ear-rings.

2. I am a maniacal list maker. To-do lists, to-carry lists, to-not-forget lists, I make them all. And quite often forget to carry them along.

3. I have numbers going around in my head all the time. Squares, cubes etc. I can't help thinking how I could represent a particular number as sum or difference of only squares.

4. I'm a total sucker for blue, basic, straight cut jeans. I already have 4 different shades and would love to have more.

5. When I like something, I tend to overdo it. Kill it. It could be a song I play in a loop for 2 days straight, or a TV show whose episodes I watch one after the other, whose lines I quote in conversations, whose events I keep thinking about all the time.

Current obsession is of course, lolspeak.

6. I really like chocos. Is that weird?

My list of tag victims:
Bose, Sharat and SidKC. Can't think of anyone else who isn't taken by now.

Oh I forgot, I'm supposed to put the rules of the tag:

1. Link the person who tagged you. (Check)
2. Mention the rules on your blog. (Check)
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours. (Check)
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them. (Can't check)
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged. (Not checked. Who would be jobless enough to do this?)

2 comments:

Siddharth Chaudhari said...

Done Sir :) Hows MRI treating you?

Sankalp said...

good. m$ is treating me fine.

how do you find the time to blog in wimwi?