Tuesday, January 03, 2006

2006

Another year has passed and has left me with many memories, both bitter and sweet.

The first day in 2006 has taught me a very important lesson. Death is not such a far off possibilty as it seems. Life is short, so live it to the fullest.

In the past 20 years, I have said or done so many things that I should not have. So, today, to start off the new year with something new, something good, I apologise to all those whom I have hurt. I didn't really mean what I said, just forgive me. Who knows? I may die tomorrow and I don't want to die with this burden.

May the new year bring a new ray of hope to the distressed, love and friendship to the lonely, good health to the diseased, success to the persevering and happiness and cheer to one and all.

3 comments:

Arjun said...

"... and I don't want to die with this burden..."

Neither did he.

The Young Saint said...

I dont have words

Anonymous said...

Sankalp, Write something, I'm waiting for your new post