Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Yes,attendance is very hard!!

This post comes after reading this by Arjun.Consider this situation:

1o'clock at night,OBH is alive,I am in a great mood to do BC(I always am),but I restrain myself.I go around on the 3rd floor,begging for an alarm clock(mine has run out of battery).I finally manage to get one from Bajpai.I finally go to sleep at half past one.

6o'clock...alarm goes off...I start the day with "b****od,kya yaar,band karo saala ise".Then i realise,that I still have just one PT credit and that I have to meet Pradeep today.Then I start persuading myself to get up.After about 20 minutes of grest struggle with myself,I set my foot on the floor.It is cold.I drag myself to the bathroom,wash my face and come back.I change and and wake up Turbo,he gets up,opens the door and guess what..he too starts his day with "b*****od,kya yaar?" I walk unwillingly to the ground thinking of the happy days of the second sem when I would be walking in the same way,because it used be 5o'clock in the evening.I was pretty sure then that I would finish my PT credits easily.

But then a cruel twist of fate,the a****le PT guy marked my f****ing ATTENDANCE wrong and I missed the credit.so here I am,facing the PT monster yet again.

Put yourself in my position and you'll find that attendance IS damn hard.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The PT guy was an asshole!