Saturday, September 03, 2005

A Blog about Blogging

So,I'm back at this blog after a long time.I did post something on my group blog a few days back.Here's the link if you are interested in that blog too:

http://thebandofbloggers.blogspot.com

Well,I had some pretty enlightening comments from some readers of this blog about how damn boring the posts are.I think that is because I was actually thinking about the topics and what to write,before I actually posted it.Too much preparation going into a post.I realise that I need to make it more natural,more spontaneous.

So,here is a post about my blogging experience so far.

I got started with blogging last year,when the great Smiley,who is always the first one to get on with the latest internet trends and technologies,started a blog and invited me as a contributor.My first post on that blog was super crap.But I thought,I don't care if i write crap.It is a problem of the readers.

Then we changed the url to the present one(thebandofbloggers).Blogging changed from a new hobby,to a habit and then the interest subsided.But even when I wasn't posting,I was always reading blogs.Not those frustoo blogs of some desperate housewives,but some really good blogs.

But recently,actually not so recently,one of my close friends(who also happens to be one of the tolerant readers of this blog) asked me to start blogging again.That is what led to the new memory nuisance on the blogger server,with the url "thedonsblog".As you might have guessed,I am quite obsessed with the novel called "The Godfather".I tried to disguise myself as a deeply philosophical human being in the previous posts.But that is a job that I am finding progressively difficult,especially since my thinking is light years away from that of a philosopher.

I hope this post has been less boring than the previous ones.I think I'll end it here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Turbo said...

chal tune kamse kam philosophy to chodi....

Badrinath S. said...

"I tried to disguise myself as a deeply philosophical human being in the previous posts."??
abe, nature-loves are "philosophical"!
=> u r philosopher! :P

[esc]:wq[enter]