Thursday, February 07, 2008

A-Z Tag

I like tags. This one came from Lord.

A-Age: 22

B-Band listening to right now: Dire Straits

C-Career (plan): Break out of software majdoori -> Travel!

D-Drink or Smoke: Drink - yes. Smoke - not really.

E-Easiest friends to talk to: Neon, wingmates.

F-Funniest moment of your life: When I conducted the school assembly without knowing that my fly was open.

G-Gummy bears or gummy worms: Wiki says both are same. So I guess anything will do.

H-Have a girlfriend?: Sadly, no.

I-In love: No.

J-Junk food you like: Chaat from roadside carts.

K-Kids: Are fun to play with till they don't pee/puke on you.

L-Longest ride ever: Can't say.

M-Man/woman you love the most: Me.

N-Names for your kids: boy - Gappu / girl - Ginty

O-One wish you have now: Peace. For myself, for everyone.

P-Phobias: I'm scared of packs of dogs on dark, desolate streets. Does it have a name?

Q-Quote (favorite): "Happiness is an elusive state of mind, not to be gained by clumsy pursuit. It is given to those who do not sue for it; to be unconcerned about a desired good is probably the only way to possess it." - Ruskin Bond

R-Reasons to smile: Many

S-Sleeping hours: Whenever I feel sleepy - about 8am

T-Time you woke up: 8:30am

U-Unknown fact about you: I almost fell in love once.

V-Vegetable you hate: Cauliflower

W-Worst habit: Nose digging

X-X-rays you’ve had: Tooth, Chest

Y-Yummy foods: The list is too long. The hostel mess makes almost everything seem relatively yummy.

Z-Zodiac sign: Sagittarius

I tag:
Neon
Preshit (Does he read my blog?)
SidKC

The Goa post will be up before my tanned skin comes back to normal.

4 comments:

Sultan of Samarkand said...

>O-One wish you have now: Peace. For myself, for everyone.

Now that's one Ms. World response. Amen!

And fear of dogs is called 'cynophobia'.

Siddharth Chaudhari said...

ms world answer and Ruskin Bond quotes, you are a philosophical guy!

going to MS then, eh?

Sankalp said...

@sultan,sidkc:

peace = peace of mind. not the ms. world kind of peace. the kind you experience on a sunday afternoon after a sumptuous lunch and no deadlines to spoil your siesta.

@sidkc: yup.

@nks said...

talking bout phobias ...

u forgot to mention lizards .. !!