Monday, March 13, 2006

A week full of inactivity

Monday always does this to me. Gives me a new sense of enthusiasm, hope, energy. So after a week full of nothing I am back to normal.

The past week was spent doing absolutely nothing. My frustoo levels reached a new high. I did little except sleeping in classes during the day and random blog surfing in the afternoons. But the evenings were the worst, I would stand in the corridor staring at the sky and muttering 'life sucks' at regular intervals. I don't think I've had a frustooer week. So, I'll just erase it from my memory.

Some important events of the week gone by:

  • + South Africa beat Australia chasing 434 runs successfully, this is
    ultra-hyper-super-duper-atibhayankar fodu.

  • + Alonso won the Bahrain Grand Prix, Raikonnen displayed his well known fighting skills, finishing third after starting from the back. This is a good start to the F1 season.

  • - Federer lost to Nadal yet again, damn it! The fact that Nadal was just back after an injury is even more disturbing.

  • + The Blank Noise Blogathon was a success.

  • + Saw quite a few movies in an attempt to block out the frustoo thoughts in my mind:

    • Before sunrise, Before sunset: Romantic stuff with a unique plot

    • 50 First Dates, Jerry McGuire: Usual romantic stuff

    • Sin City: Comic adapted to a movie, pretty good. The narrator's voice is the main feature of the movie.

    • Crash: Well worthy of the Oscar it got

    • Godfather: Nothing beats this, no matter how many times over you watch it.

    • Walk the Line: Good performances by Joacquine Phoenix and Reese Witherspoon. Johnny Cash
      kind of music was a good change for my ears used to rock.


  • + Bathrooms in the wings now have tubelights!

  • - Haven't managed to get a summer project yet.

  • + Realised that not getting/doing a summer project might not be a bad idea.

  • + My first quiz as quiz master went okay, I guess. Reactions and suggestions are welcome.

  • + I'm half way through the book called 'A Fine Balance'. I think I'll finish it in a few days.

  • - LAN was bad throughout the week. The 'Connection timed out' message was too damn frequent.



Interesting how so many things cropped up when I was writing about a week with zilch activity.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is also a very very interesting timepass.

The Young Saint said...

you write good
He He