Tuesday, March 07, 2006

It's a beautiful day?

Loud music helps. All the thoughts in my mind get drowned in the ocean of sounds created by Tom Morello's guitar. I have always been absolutely against posting any frustoo stuff. I have made fun of Neon for frustoo posting. But today I am doing just that. I guess it'll help to get rid of the thoughts in my mind. I don't even know whether I'll actually publish this post. If I do, and you happen to read,I suggest you not to read further.

Had my first experience of being rejected today. But it isn't that bad. Till yesterday, I did not know or I was not sure of what I want to do. Today I finally made up my mind, I had to face a quick no as reply. I don't know the reason. But I guess it was beyond my control. At least the confusion is over. There is no turning back. I have seldom turned back after starting something. I will chase this to the end, whatever it may be.

When I got up today and opened the door of my room, I saw the green expanse in front of my eyes. I could hear "It's a beautiful day!" in my mind. The day was really a beautiful one. It rained, rained heavily. Everything looked fresh and happy. The rains in the past 2 days have been a relief from the heat. The weather has been very good. It helps when I don't want to think about things that bother me.

Lets see if tomorrow has something better in store.

5 comments:

The Young Saint said...

Facing a rejection is always bad. Whom did you like. Where is she from. I don't know anything except the fact that you chase things to end. So, all the best.

Anonymous said...

@Abhinav

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

ROTFL

The Young Saint said...

After a talk with Arjun:
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

Anonymous said...

you can be a little more interesting next time is what i always think....

Badrinath S. said...

why isnt this on blogroll? x(

->ap0c4lyp53