Friday, February 03, 2006

Muddled musings

I am confused.....no, I guess I'm worried. No, I'm sad, or am I just being a little too hyper? Damn! All this is really testing my patience. I hate such situations, neither black nor white. I hate being in a situation where I can do nothing to make it better. I have made my last desperate attempt. I guess the period of beginner's luck is over. The tough part starts here. I think I should just relax and hope for the best.

Mehdi Hasan is really good to listen if you just want to forget about everything:

Ranjishein sahi.....
dil hi dukhane ke liye aa,
Aa fir se mujhe chhod ke jaane ke liye aa...

Ab tak...
dil-e-khushfehmi ko hain, tujhse umeedein,
Ye aakhri shamein bhi bujhane ke liye aa....

Ranjishein sahi...

Kuchh to....
mere bindaar-e-mohabbat ka bharam rakhein,
Tu bhi to kabhi mujhko manane ke liye aa...

Ranjishein sahi...

Maana...
ke mohabbat ka, chhupana hai mohabbat,
Chupke se kisi roz jataane ke liye aa...

Ranjishein sahi...

Jaise...
Tumhe aate hain, na aane ke bahane,
Aise hi kisi roz na jaane ke liye aa.

Ranjishein sahi...

5 comments:

Badrinath S. said...

of you want to "forget about everything", i suggest listening to eminem with the lyrics in front of you.

while it gets your mind off stuff, it keeps ringing in your head long after the music stops. small side effect, aint it? :P

->ap0c4lyp53

Anonymous said...

Bandar kya jaane adrak ke swad !!
Translate that in english , would you?

Arjun said...

Warning: My comment is irrelavant to the post you wrote... I just couldnt think of any comment.

By the way, Does that Katrina Relief thing still helps?

The Young Saint said...

Are yaar koi itna kaise gir sakta he ki mehdi hasan ko jhele. Sorry but I can't bear/ beer/ bare him.

Sankalp said...

Arey yaar Abhinav tu itna kaise gir sakta hai ki mere blog pe Mehdi Hasan ke khilaaf likhe?