Sunday, February 08, 2009

Blur

Blur. That's how life has been since I became a corporate majdoor. I feel the intensity being sucked out. No time to think, reflect or introspect. Not much time to read, write or draw. No time for anything.

I remember the days when I was in second year of college when life was exactly the opposite what it is now. Days passed at a leisurely pace. It felt like the second hand of the clock will stop. Back then, I actually wanted a life where there would be no time to think. A fast, busy life. Huh.

Be careful what you wish for.

3 comments:

Siddharth Chaudhari said...

The grass is always greener on the other side :)

Satya Krishna said...

i want such a life! too much time n not much to do these days! n yeah this is a deliberate decision :)

Anonymous said...

who is stopping you ?? break the shell .. come out and live the life the way you want :D