Friday, March 23, 2007

Tag, really.

A living person I would like to meet:
Just one meeting wouldn't be of any great use. Fed can't teach me any tennis in one meeting, and neither do I see any realistic chances of 'getting lucky' with Elisha Cuthbert on our first and only date. So, it might as well be someone who will be fun to talk to, maybe Jerry Seinfeld.

A dead person I would like to meet:
Ekta Kapoor, after I've killed her. I would enjoy killing her again.

An event in history I would like to change:
I would like to change the day I conducted the school assembly without realising that my zipper was open.

You say this isn't history? Well, I say this isn't a question for a tag.

A movie I would like to witness in real:
"The Motorcycle Diaries", as Alberto Granado. I think he had much more fun than Che.

A literary character I would like to meet:
Do Penthouse letters qualify to be called literature? If yes, then I would like to meet the Loving Nurse.

Otherwise, Karla Saranen from Shantaram will have to do. In fact, even Dr.Watson would be fine.

And now the part where I pass on the goodies to others:
Neon (or Dr.SafetyFirst, as he calls himself)
GKay, can I turn this into something like an infinite recursive function call? Tag-back the person who has tagged you, and then he tags you again, and it goes on... till one of you dies (or alternatively one deletes his blog).

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yawn!

Anonymous said...

B-O-R-I-N-G !!!

Arjun said...

"lol"

and thats for the comments.

rorschach said...

no you can't...
btw.. I can't understand why the other guys found your post "boring"...
I esp. liked your history-wala desc..

Siddharth Chaudhari said...

history bit was hilarious!
and you need ideas. try goa :D

Sankalp said...

@hah!(beet): i didn't know that you waste time reading blogs.

@anon: until i know your identity, i'm not going to stop.

@neon: do the tag

@roschach: well, thanks. man, get a simpler blogger name.

@sidkc: yeah, it was hilarious alright.. until i realised that everyone was laughing at me.