Thursday, February 15, 2007

Things I did on Valentine's Day

Alright people, this might turn out to be a very useless post for you readers. This is more like a post so that I can record a great day.

1. Got up at 6 o'clock. That's a monumental achievement! this happened for the first time since I don't know when.

2. Wrote a totally mindless exam. After it was over, cribbed for some time for reaching 15 minutes late. Damn, I could've puked out much more crap on the answer book.

3. Worked.

4. Did infinite BC.

5. Got drunk. Felt good to be in company of other girlfriend-less frustoos. I think they won't like being called frustoos. One of them is strong enough to crush me with a single hand. Sorry fellows, but I can't take my words back.

6. Watched Seinfeld. It's great!

7. Went for a midnight cycle ride, about 3km in all. It was brilliant, the best part of the day. Thanks Lord. I may not add you on Orkut, but this link is to thank you for your bike.

8. Wrote a post about this absolutely inconsequential topic.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dont believe you dont have a girlfriend

Anonymous said...

Ahaa! midnight bike ride! How peculiar :p

Anonymous said...

Hey don u wrote one thing wrong ..., all ur friend that was there for ur daru party are not frast .. one of them has gf and other one has one boy friend he he ..

Arjun said...

I dont believe you dont have a girlfriend

(oh yes, almost forgot.. Y00 ScR00D Up, D00D)

Happy Valentine, just for the sake of it.

Sankalp said...

@sleeper: well, believe it.

@abbulu: peculiar it was, but infinite fun

@anon: thanks for correcting me. i know the one who has a bf. but who's the lucky a**hole with a gf?

@Neon: _|_