Saturday, May 13, 2006

A New Look!

I spent the last evening making a few changes to the template. The blog doesn't look plain and minimal anymore. I had this template altering idea in mind for a long time. I decided against shifting to wordpress solely because they don't allow any changes to their template.

Also changed the title of the blog(as you might have already noticed). I think it perfectly describes my approach to blogging. I don't make any special efforts to organise, refine and then write. Some arbit idea suddenly strikes and I turn it into a post.

Any suggestions, criticism and creative ideas about the new look and title are most welcome.

2 comments:

Siddharth Chaudhari said...

hmmm... template surprisingly ok (i hate black templates usually)... nice for a change

the pic at the top of the page keeps repeating, just one is enough i say

and the name, well it suits just perfect :p

Anonymous said...

soothing to the eyes this template