Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Hatred

Why do we hate people?This is the question that struck me when I realised yesterday that the number of people on my hate list has increased exponentially in the last one year.When I was younger there were hardly anyone who I hated.Is it because the people around me are actually bad enough to deserve my hatred? But they say that it is our own reflection that we see in others.So, is it that I've myself become such a devil that I see everyone else in the same light?

Hatred.Interesting feeling it is.Being desperately in love seems justified,but being but full of hatred for someone isn't quite alright.But one thing is for sure,hatred creates a lot energy,though it may be negative energy.If one can channel this energy,he can put it to great use.But,then I feel that this kind of energy won't be long lasting.After all, hatred isn't natural to man.Is it?Sooner or later,he'll realise the futility of his hatred.

So,love thy neighbour.Lets see if I can manage to follow this.

2 comments:

Arjun said...

Sankalp,

You know I hate people...
I hate people who are fat than me.
I hate people who have an IQ < 50.
I hate people who spit on my bike in college... just because (probably) they cant afford it.
I hate people who call me a MCP.
I hate Nikki Kothari.
I hate narrowMindNeighbourHoodPeople.

It was accidently published on my blog. Sorry!

deep said...

"hatred isn't natural to man.Is it?"
ya it is...as natural as love is.!!!I think its a very obvious expression.